New Lifetime Models
Our new lifetime value models feature all the design improvements of our ellipse valves models and incorporate the new features of our shaftless design. While other companies continue to produce the same old outdated designs and market them with fancy new names, Lifetime valves feature real fundamental design changes that are the future in diverter valves.
Lifetime valves can be installed in round pipe without the need for square to rounds.
Lifetime valves smaller size
- Allow for greater out-flow angles
- Are easier to handle and install
- Are easier to retro fit in existing systems
Lifetime valves require no seals.
Upper Blade Perimeter
- The upper perimeter of blade is out of flow stream
- The blade comes to a positive seat on both sides of an elliptical taper
- The body section that seats the blade is up and out of product flow, so it does not wear or collect product
- The blade is 3/8" stainless steel and the body is 1/8"stainless steel and, opposite of most valves, can seat better with use by design and maintenance free
Bottom Edge of Blade
- The bottom square edge of blade seats tightly an inverted V shape
- The bottom seal is accomplished by over center rotation and the downward force from the blade as it rotates into seat position
- The seating area under the blade is out of the flow stream
- Without a shaft you have smooth unobstructed flow
- By design maintenance free
The lifetime valves small size, welded construction of 1/4" stainless steel flanges, 3/8" stainless steel blade, 1/8" stainless steel body combine to prevent damage from inside products and outside abuse.
The blade moves freely without sticking or dragging. As the blade moves off seat thru the valve side clearance becomes greater. This is particularly good for metal detectors, where fast and free movement aid in reaction time.
Pressure inside the valve as in conveying systems makes the blade seat tighter.
Request an online: QUOTE
Or email: email@example.com
Or call: 970-498-4969